Thursday, May 8, 2008

Home Study -- 5/02/08

FINALLY!!! Our home study was submitted to USCIS in Louisville for approval.

I have tried to get an idea of how long they are currently taking.  I have seen one as little as 2 weeks up to 60 days and also heard it is taking 3 months!!!  I truly HOPE that it does not take 3 months for approval.  That would be excruciating.

We also sent the majority of our paperwork to  A Helping Hand (our placement agency) for review. I still have to have the home study notary - county certified and then I can send that  in.

We will be in Owensboro tomorrow - so I am planning on picking it up - the County Certification that is - while we are there.

We still need to get our family pictures taken to submit with our dossier.  Professional pictures are not required so you think this would be an easy task.  Not!! It is so hard lately to gather everyone at the same time for a picture.  I have asked for this for Mother's Day!!

We are working  (Repicci's Italian Ice) the BBQ festival this weekend in Owensboro.

So if you are close, come by and see us. :)

No comments: