Wednesday, December 10, 2008

About the pics

The one picture is just of a guy we saw -which you see a lot of here - carrying something in that manner.
I would have loved to have gotten pictures of the little kids, about 1 - 2 years old with their split pants. They are being potty trained and go potty at the trees and grates. Yeah...
They say that Chongqing has the nickname "Foggy City" it starts gray and ends gray. LOL

The one of the boys in the car.

Then us on the Rope Bridge - if you look closely it has braiding on the sides like a rope. While we were on the bridge our guide tell us the bridge is 300 years old. :)

Also at the park, we didn't get pictures of this, but we heard music and asked about it. There were people singing Karaoke under a shelter in the park. They were playing music with a keyboardist and It wasn't exactly American style Karaoke. There were people dancing while she sang. According to our guide it is really big here!!

2 comments:

Bobbie* said...

I am loving following your blog. I am so glad you have the time to post as much as you have. I can't wait for Guangzhou so I can see how much you all like the Safari Park. I am so glad to hear all is well!! :o)*

Sharla M. said...

Hi...Elgin Park and the Tea House sound wonderful! I'm glad you're having a good time and it seems like Aric is adjusting well!

Blessings,
Sharla